- UPCOMING TRAININGs -
An in-depth training hosted by two of the foremost speakers and facilitators in the country. John & Houston have spoken to a combined 700 schools or events across the country and have years of experience in and out of the classroom. The workshop will give you the tools and direction to create a cultural shift on your campus - creating advisory and/or leadership programs that infuse character, service, and compassion into your campus.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- School administrators, leadership teachers, activities coordinators, coaches, counselors, club advisers, or any influential staff members.
WHAT IS INCLUDED?
- In-depth training on a servant-leadership and character development model that will be the bedrock for your program.
- Instructional techniques in how to build a sustaining character-based program that gives heart to what you are doing and an intentional approach to changing the climate of your school and students lives from the inside out.
- The training will include numerous resources and experiential learning activities that intentionally connect the servant-leadership model and key leadership principles taught in the CharacterStrong Curriculum.
- For those purchasing the Leadership or Advisory curriculums - a full walkthrough of the lesson plans you'll use throughout the year as well as instruction and large group discussion on how to build a positive school climate and culture.
2018 EDUCATOR TRAINING DATEs
AUGUST 18 & 19 - KENNEWICK, WA
AUGUST 18 & 19 - LAKE STEVENS, WA
OCTOBER 20 - LA CROSSE, WI
OCTOBER 29 - ST. LOUIS, MO
OCTOBER 30 - DALLAS, TX
OCTOBER 30 - HOUSTON, TX